360 Height Projects can provide inspection, hire and sale services for pull and load tests on a variety of fixings and anchors. This includes fall restraint and abseil anchors.
Only suitably trained and qualified ‘engineers’ are deemed competent to inspect, test and certify (man safe) fall arrest, work positioning and abseil anchor points. Our engineers are available to carry out such work.
Anchor test kit for proof loading of specific test loads to anchors set in various materials and pull-out tests to determine resistance of anchors and fasteners on your site.
This anchor test kit confirms the holding power of anchors in most construction materials, either for the purpose of establishing safe work loads or to validate the correct installation of existing fixings.
The tensile load of up to 25kN is applied to the fixing mechanically and hydraulics are used to register the load through an accurate analogue gauge, making the test very reliable. NASC Technical Guidance TG4: 11 Type Certified .
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easier to set up & change tooling;
- Lighter weight & safer to use;
- Easy read gauge with rubber protector;
- New design eliminates oil loss / seepage;
- Large foot coverage;
- Better engineered for less maintenance & longer life;
- Snap & Go tooling;
- Robust bag with carry handle;
- Comes complete with User Manual, Certification and Calibration Form;
- Full inspection and report services available.